21st March - 23rd March 2018
Edinburgh Yarn Festival 2019
THE UK's PREMIER URBAN HAND-KNITTING SHOW
Thursday 21st to Saturday 23rd March 2019
Sunday morning fringe event 24th March
What is Edinburgh Yarn Festival?
- A marketplace with around 100 fantastic vendors, selling beautiful yarn, notions, fripperies and equipment
- Evening events on Thursday and Friday, plus a special Sunday morning event (all details t.b.a.)
- A firm focus on the social aspect of knitting & crochet - plenty of space for visitors to sit, knit, chat, make new friends and meet old ones!
- Thursday 21st - 10am to 5.30pm (on-the-door tickets available from 2pm)
- Friday 22nd - 10am to 5.30pm (on-the-door tickets available from 11am)
- Saturday 23rd - 10am to 5pm (on-the-door tickets available from 11am)
Advance general admission tickets on sale at www.edinyarnfest.com from mid-January.
Visit us at www.edinyarnfest.com/faq-2019/ and join our mailing list to be kept up to date!
Back to listing