Tuesday 08th January 2019
Sales Co-ordinator (Events, Conferences, Weddings)
Duties of the role will include:
- Handling of Sales Enquiries
- Proactive selling of venue
- Showrounds and meeting clients
- Preparation of Quotes
- Contracting and upselling
- Liaising with the events team to ensure events managed successfully
- General office duties and other administrative duties as required
- Social media replying and updating
Ideally you will be an experienced Sales Co-ordinator with a strong track record of dealing with a wide range of events. You will have an excellent knowledge and understanding of what goes into making an event a success for the client and the venue. We require creative and fast thinking individuals who can sell and maximise at every opportunity while also surpassing the clients expectations.
In return you will be given the rarely available opportunity to work in a friendly team orientated environment for one of the busiest events venues in Scotland. You will be given full structured induction training, ongoing development and future career opportunities.
Basic salary of £20K (Dependant on Experience) + Bonus + Benefits
To apply for this role, please email CV and covering letter to Neil Rudram
Back to listing